Monday, November 8, 2010

Wow.

So, I've been looking at this blog, reading a bit of what I wrote. I think I haven't written at all over the past six months just from being flat overwhelmed by the day-to-day. I think about all the stuff I've learned, finishing up with anatomy, the weather getting so hot and then changing to cool again. I think about seeing patients in clinic, about the changes Richie and I have gone through to adjust to our new roles. I think about my friends doing the same things I am doing and about my friends and family who are far away.

How I am feeling right now can be summed up by the AA meeting I went to for our latest module (Psychiatry/Neuro). It's predictable, yet profound: One Day at a Time. Every day is a gift, and has its own work. God is good. That is all I have right now; Lord may it be sufficient.

No comments: