Tuesday, September 10, 2013

My insides are a cheeto.

I ate so many cheetos.
Tonight I bought: Prunes, tupperware, scrub brush, latex gloves, goldfish, goat cheese, and cheetos.
Guess which one I have been devouring for one whole hour until the inside of my mouth feels raw.

Mazie is in gymnastics.
Vivian is in Soccer.
We quit scouts - I think.

Our kitchen sink doesn't work. No water in the kitchen. Richie made dinner and washed dishes without water. I am in awe. I sing his praises with a raw cheetos mouth. I really do.

Richie insists JJ our 3 month old puppy is "mentally tired." He looks the part.

AC/DC says: It's a long way to the top if you wanna rock n roll. JJ and I are on our way.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and Tintinalli's E.R. Medicine text is covered in yellow fingerprints and Richie has curious yellow kiss marks all over his face.

Brandi Gunn said...

Ha ha ha! Dave knows all my secrets!