Monday, September 23, 2013

Some small things

Kids in KidM's class cleaning up after school lunch. I went to have lunch with KidM and KidV and their school, which was delightful. I was given a pack of crystal light powder by a generous friend of KidV's.  I tried to add to a carbonated La Croix drink - it fizzed over and spread across the table before I could stop it. The kids thought me hilarious.

KidV really likes toadstools!

The girls coming home after the bus. KidV has grown an inch in the past 6 weeks. We measured.

My friend, Jenni, wrote this book. Her husband made this stand-up photo op for her booth at the Decatur Book Festival. Yours truly took advantage of a unique opportunity for impropriety.

So this by itself is not funny. Richie appears to be taking something off the hood of the car. What he's taking off the hood is actually two sheep the girls made in Sunday School and set on top of the car because they were locked out. Right at this moment when Richie lifted the sheep, the girls started singing in unison a Seeger Family CD song we know: "Done found my lost sheep! Done found my lost sheep! All together now!"

1 comment:

Richie Gunn said...

That dude your smooching, has a mullet. You probably couldn't rely on him to remove your children's craft-work from the hood of your car before driving away.
Just Sayin'.