Monday, December 6, 2010

Working on renal today...





Today is blustery and sunny. Well, it was sunny while the sun was still out. It's dark now and I can hear the wind all around our apartment and feel it whooshing through the windows. The pictures I put up are, in mysterious order (I can never tell based on the code) are: Nephron art of which I am particularly proud. Richie listening to Vivian read. Mazie reading. Vivian with her Playmobil setup - the gift that keeps on giving :). I hope everyone on the Eastern Seaboard and parts northward is staying warm. Brrrrr!!!! BTW, Goljan = my BFF.

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

keep it up! Goljan's renal lectures are some of my favorites..."Crescent rolls might taste good, but if you got 'em in your kidney you're gonna die."

Brandi Gunn said...

Hey, LIZ!!! Great to hear from you! Poppy Goljan is great for one-liners. Today he riffed about his co-dependency counseling. Yesterday about the pronunciation of his name. I swear, I don't think I could keep doing this if it weren't that I am also getting Goljan's maniacal laughter and frequent editorial flair.