Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas soundz

So I'm having a hard time putting together this year's Christmas compilation CD.

Reason 1: I can't find any previous years' CD's, so repeats are inevitable. Maybe everybody else lost theirs also.

Reason 2: We love the Folk Songs for Christmas compilation we recently got so much that it will dominate the CD. And it doesn't go well with either James Brown or the Muppets. And it's very religious, which doesn't offend us, but which is definitely not PC. It's so folksy and playful (at times) and sweet that it cancels out all of the above but I'm having a hard time fitting it into the rest of the schema.

I ordered Monopoly, Mastermind, and Set on Amazon and they denied me free shipping at the end. SAD. What to do?

Tonight we will finally decorate the tree.

Vivi is resting, so I need to get to work in earnest.
Over & out.

No comments: