Friday, December 26, 2008

Heavy Post Regret





I've been stewing on some heavy posts, but I keep remembering how stupid and negative I feel after I publish something half-baked about the world's problems.

So I'll just tell you all about our trip to the Atlanta area for the holidays.

These photos depict:
  1. the floorboard where my feet should fit but which seems chronically filled up with junk that I think I may need on the trip. Any other mommies have this problem? Solutions?
  2. Anna (the doll) on the dashboard. This cracked me up for some reason. But now that I upload it I can see it's a tiny bit disturbing.
  3. Mazie with Gigi
  4. Vivian with Blue blue
...safe in Georgia. This trip was mainly to spend Christmas with family and to check out the area around Emory. We were able to do both!

No comments: