Friday, December 19, 2008

Vivian's artwork


Here's Vivian with some art she did recently.

They are, in order:
  1. "A swimming diver with a lot of fingers and three legs and three eyes and no face. So it lives underwater."
  2. "This one goes to a part with the chimping alligators where they live." I double-checked the verb, "chimping," but that's what she said.
  3. "Silly crab with no face that can see underwater with its body."
Wow, Vivi! Keep up the good work!

Vivian also drew her first person-looking person the other day. It's exciting when your kids start drawing representations of actual things. Most of Vivi's work is still abstract. It's fun to see when she tackles an actual subject.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, study mama. I Pete told me about medical school in Atlanta. Congrats!
I am most impressed!!
Rob

e said...

Wow, Viv!

I'm excited about seeing her soon--I can just imagine how she will be able to talk back!